- Criminal Attorney Suffolk County Website Launched
- Nassau County Criminal Attorney David Galison, P.C., Publishes New Legal Website
- DWI Attorney Nassau County | Nassau County Crime Lab Ordered Closed Indefinitely
- CELL PHONE TICKETS IN NEW YORK NOW CARRY TWO (2) POINTS
- Chemical Breath Testing – An Imperfect Device
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
DWI Attorney Nassau County
Tag Archives: lawyer
Nassau County Criminal Attorney David Galison, Publishes Website Providing Nassau, Suffolk and Queens County Residents with Valuable Information for Those Facing Criminal Charges in New York State. Nassau County Criminal Attorney David Galison recently launched a new web site, http://www.criminalattorneynassaucounty.com … Continue reading
On Friday, February 18, 2011, the Nassau County Crime Lab was ordered closed by County Executive Edward Mangano. The closure of the crime lab is based upon allegations that Nassau County Police supervisors may have know, as early as September … Continue reading
Think twice before answering your cell phone if you’re driving a motor vehicle in New York. A motorist who is ticketed for talking on the cell phone without a hands free device will now receive two points on their driver’s … Continue reading
CHEMICAL BREATH TESTING And Driving While Intoxicated Blood to Breath Partition Ratio In New York State, a person can be charged with Driving While Intoxicated pursuant to section 1192.2  of the Vehicle and Traffic Law if they operate a … Continue reading